Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Gummy Frogs

So for some strange reason, my wonderful boyfriend loves these weird, green, gummy frogs. Yep, not worms or bears, frogs. He always wants them and gets them whenever possible.


So a few weeks ago, we stumbled upon a website and he looked to see if they had any gummy frogs on there. Sure enough, they had a five pound bag of them. Me, being the kinda, generous, living girlfriend that I am, waited for him to leave for work one night, and grabbed my debit card and his address and ordered him a bag. Hey, it is the least I could do for him putting up with me for this long =p I got a phone call from him today, because he got it, and it sounded as if his smile was wider than his face. It made me feel very good inside.


In other news, college is going great, classes start tomorrow and we still have the bombest room on campus, and I am getting along with nearly everyone. Of course there are a few select girls I could do without but hey, I am not going to let them ruin my time.
I miss everyone! I love you all too!
If anyone wants to write or maybe send this wonderful girl a care package, the address is:
Danielle Dubois
366 Dakin Hall
Farmington, ME 04938

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whatcha got to say bout that?