Monday, August 31, 2009

I Could Not Ask For More

So CJ came to stay at my dorm with me last night. We had a wonderful time, he met all my new friends, and I think he even liked them! We talked about a lot of stuff and both realized how hard me going to college is going to be. We both love each other, so we know that we can do it, it is just going to take work, and that is work I am definitely willing to do!



Saying goodbye to him today was the hardest thing I have ever had to do, because who knows when I will see him next. But we have the phone and the webcam that we can, and will, put to great use, so I truly am not too concerned about it.



Talking with him, I realized that I really am ready for this whole college things. It is going to be tough and scary, but I can do it, and knowing that he has faith in me makes it all that much easier :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whatcha got to say bout that?