Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Yay I Can Post Them!

So a few weeks ago I was visiting CJ in MA and on my last day there we went to Hampton Beach where his Nanny lives. She got the whole Twomey family together to do family photos. It was a gorgeous day and everyone looked amazing. (Yes Hallie, you looked FABULOUS and not even a little bit wide ;)) The sun was shining and the water was warm, and picture after picture was taken. Since I am not part of the family, I stayed on the sidelines and watched, it was lovely! As the pictures on the rocks were done being taken, so I thought, CJ's Nanny told me she wanted a picture of the two of us. I was so shocked! But I was very happy even though I looked awful and was not prepared at all! Now that the pictures have been bought, I can finally post them and I am soooo happy!


So today April, Jenny, Melissa, and I decided to do the workout called Zumba. I figured since it was just dancing it would not be hard, but boy was I wrong! I was sweating and shaking, stupid me didn't bring any water and I have a bad habit of not staying hydrated during the day. It felt good to work out again though, and I am going to keep doing it! Ugh I need to stop procrastinating and do my math homework....le sigh....Have a wonderful night everyone! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whatcha got to say bout that?