Friday, September 4, 2009

12 Minute Swim

SOOOO today was pretty bad. I went to bed in a lot of pain last night, both physical and mental, around 11-11:30 (thank you Tylenol PM). I woke up at 3:30 this morning to find my room empty. No roommate, nothing. Of course I panicked, hello we are in college lord only knows what she could have been up to. I found out she was upstairs with some friends, AT 3:30!!!!!! So her and her friend stumble in around 4am and her friend proceeds to laugh and giggle as loud as can be. I was NOT impressed. This morning I dragged myself out of bed and when I got to math class I kept nodding off. You know what I mean, head resting on your hand just resting your eyes when your head slips and jerks you awake. Oh yeah, it was brutal.

After my first two classes I go back to the room to nap before my swimming class, just as I am falling asleep a BANG BANG BANG on the door wakes me up! Who might it be? Oh, the maintenance man......coming to fix our door...of course....while I am sleeping. So I dragged myself out of bed and let him in. By then it is too late for any sleep so I say screw it and get ready.

I head out to swimming and realize oh sh*t I forgot my keys. I proceed to call my roommate about 400 times, with no answer. OF COURSE! My friend says I can wait in his room when we get out, thankfully. So while in my swimming class, we start out by doing 80 crunches. Not too bad, except they break my effing neck!! After we were done we got the pleasure of doing a 12 minute swim; how many laps could we do in that time. Of course being a swimmer I thought that would be cake. Of course not, my shoulder decides today will be the day it will flare up and lock up. THANK YOU SHOULDER! *sigh* It has been quite the day, and it is only 4:30. Please God let tonight go well!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whatcha got to say bout that?