Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Money....Money....Money...

I have none. I need lots. This is a huge issue for a college student who has to pay money every month. I am worried. I am not going to be able to pay this! *Sigh* It is just one thing after another in my life.

Things are happening so fast. It has already been almost 2 weeks since I started at UMF and I feel like it has been forever. College payments are due the 15th of every month, and it is just money I do not have. This is rough on me. I am trying not to let it get me down but staying positive is brutal.

Schoolwork is going great though. I was told by me English teacher that I am a very good writer and that my Significant Moment paper was very good. I am having a hard time in math, but I am surviving and getting everything done. Early Childhood Education is a drag right now, but eventually we get to observe kids, which I can't wait to do. Geography, well, we won't go there. It isn't the work, it is the teacher. Lastly gym; I surprised myself today. I benched 90 pounds, leg pressed 230, and my body comp wasn't as awful as I was expecting.

So I guess things could definitely be worse, it is simply money dragging me down. Oh well, I will do my best to get through this. What doesn't kill me will only make me stronger right??

2 comments:

  1. i know, money is a huge issue here, we're both struggling. but dont worry, we'll get through this. just be glad you have a hott roommate.
    haha
    <3 jen

    ReplyDelete

Whatcha got to say bout that?