Saturday, September 19, 2009

What A Mess!

CJ and I helped Poppa clean his portion of the basement today. While we were down there, CJ came across a glass top table that he liked. He wanted to put his T.V. on it, so he brought it upstairs. When we were finished downstairs, we went up to his room and realized how much of a mess it was. We had to take the wicker table out from under the T.V., put the new table under, clean up the mess of cords and paper and junk, and I was assigned the task of putting away the laundry that, thankfully, Grammie had folded very nicely. The room now looks wonderful and he is napping before work.

I would now like to share how amazingly sweet my wonderful boyfriend is. I walked in last night at around 10:30, and on his bed was a sweet note and a whole bunch of candy corn! MY FAVORITE! Oh the wonders of that little candy. Pure sugary greatness! I just smiled and realized how lucky I am to have such an amazing guy :)


I should probably go do my math homework now...blech...have a wonderful night<3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whatcha got to say bout that?