Wednesday, September 23, 2009

I Feel Yucky :(

This morning I woke up and instead of going to breakfast like I usually do, I chose to sleep in because I did not feel well. I felt so badly that I decided going to math would be a bad idea. I was worried though, missing a class is not something I want to make a habit of, so I forced myself to get up and go to my second class. When I went to my second class, I asked my friend Alex what I missed in math (I was being responsible and getting the notes) WELL APPARENTLY our class had been cancelled anyways, so I worried for nothing!

When I got back from my second class I went back to bed because I felt absolutely awful. One minute I was hot, one minute I was freezing. It did not make any sense! Once again, I forced myself to get up and go to swimming. Amanda decided to beat on us today and made us do a lot of pool side push ups. Well between how sick I felt and my shoulder, I nearly got sick in the pool. I was NOT happy. I got back to my room and stayed in the shower a good half hour because I thought it might help. It didn't.

Of course after all of this I had to go to work at 3, feeling like $#!t and just wanting to curl up and sleep. WELL I bent down to get my visor and my back and arm and neck on the right side, the bad shoulder side, went completely numb. I was in so much pain I just wanted to curl up and die. But I had to go to work, gotta make that money.

I came home to find out that my roomie had gotten locked in our room. Apparently if we shut our door we will not be able to get out! Before, the door would not shut at all! AH!!!! THIS IS CRAZY! I need sleep...Goodnight

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whatcha got to say bout that?