Monday, September 14, 2009

I Set Off The Fire Alarm!!!!

SO today, after Jenny and I walked to the credit union, we walked back into our room and it reeked of chlorine because of my swimming class. So, I decided that the room smelled back so I grabbed my Oust and sprayed up above my head thinking it would circulate and make the room smell better. Well, Jenny says um I think you are spraying the smoke detector, as soon as I stopped spraying....BEEP BEEP BEEP!!!!! We looked at each other and snickered and ran into the common room. It eventually stopped and we nearly died laughing.
Today I worked out a lot, it was great! I had an hour of swimming, and then April and I worked out for an hour. I feel great, tired, but GREAT!! Tomorrow night Jenny, April, and I are going to a Zumba class. I am super pumped. I am working out more because cheering is coming up :)

2 comments:

  1. Fire alarms are a great thing to have to protect your family. A fire alarm will alert you when there is a fire starting. It is important for you to always test your fire alarm in every room, on a regular basis to ensure that the batteries are still in working order.

    Fire Extinguishers Nevada

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow what a Great Information about World Day its exceptionally pleasant educational post. a debt of gratitude is in order for the post. To see top 10 Mediterranean food in Bastia, Corsica, France from our site things to do

    ReplyDelete

Whatcha got to say bout that?