Thursday, September 3, 2009

Geography

This morning I attended my First Year Seminar class. It is about soldiers and their war experiences, which I think will be interesting and I also think it will be rough. Since CJ was in the Air Force and all, thinking about what he could have possibly had to do, it scares me. So OF COURSE guess who is in that class? Oh the lovely girl I wrote about yesterday, of course a class I am going to get emotional in, she is in it. Whatever. We got our first assignment, we had to write a 4-5 page paper about a significant moment. I like mine :)

So there is a wonderful friend of mine who would like me to give him some recognition. He began his blog because of me and if you would like to check it out you can click here He is WONDERFUL and is getting ready to give up on blogging because no one is following him =[

I also just need to say, to my wonderful boyfriend, I LOVE YOU, and remember what Jakob told you. Things can only go up :) See you soon my love<3

Whoops! I called this post Geography I should talk about it! It is SO LAME! The teacher is monotone and thinks he is hilarious but he is not! He is boring! This class is going to suck royally....blaaaah!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whatcha got to say bout that?