Sunday, September 13, 2009

Good Luck!

SOOOO, today CJ's mom, Hallie, is giving a speech. Not just any speech, a speech on organ donation. See, her father, Poppa, had a heart transplant, and without organ donation, I shudder to think what may have happened. Organ donation is such an important cause, and I think that everyone should consider being a donor. I am one myself.

Hallie has a wonderful group on Facebook that everyone should join. Click here to see the amazing things she has done.

So this weekend was a wonderful one. CJ came to visit and my roommate was gone at work so we had the room to ourselves. It was nice to be able to spend time with him again. He also made me a character on World of Warcraft, *sigh* I said I would never play it, but my character is pretty! She is a pinkish blood elf names Arastari. I got her to level 5, and yes I am VERY proud of that >.<

So I suppose I should go organize and clean my room before Jenny gets back, it is a disaster! Good luck Hallie! You will do great! And everyone should definitely think about being a donor, it isn't hard to do and could save a life someday.

2 comments:

  1. Can't believe he talked you into WoW. :)
    Thanks for the good wishes. I think it went better than I could have expected.

    Hallie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes...yes he did lol. It wasnt so bad but I could never play for hours.
    Im glad it went well, I wish I could have seen it :(

    ReplyDelete

Whatcha got to say bout that?