Thursday, September 10, 2009

I LOVE Care Packages!

Today I received a WONDERFUL care package from my aunt. It contained yummy, chocolatey goodness along with other yummy treats, my straightener(!!!!!), and an adorable pillow that sings "You Are My Sunshine" when you squeeze it (that has been our song since I was little). I love getting mail here. It makes me realize people do care even though I am away!


SOOOO if anyone wants to send me something it is 366 Dakin Hall, Farmington, ME 04938

As I said, I LOVE getting mail :)


So today was pretty uneventful, honestly I slept most of the day. I went to my first class, got out at 9:30, took a shower, and slept until 1! I went to my class at 1:40-3:20 and then just relaxed for the rest of the day. I had dinner, got my package, did a little reading, and I am now here doing this!



Tomorrow is Friday! Yay!!! I am SO pumped, well, not for work, but for the fact that it is the weekend!! WHOO HOO!! Have a wonderful night<3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whatcha got to say bout that?