Friday, July 24, 2009

Snoring

I sit here while my wonderful boyfriend naps before leaving for a long night at work. As I sit here I listen to what sounds like a very large truck....but it is no truck you see, it is his snoring. Now I love him to death but I do not understand how snores that loud do not wake him up! He is adorable when he is sleeping quietly, which is not very often....

So this got me to wondering why people snore. The dictionary definition is: to breathe during sleep with hoarse or harsh sounds caused by the vibrating of the soft palate. Soooo why doesn't everyone snore? I am truly curious. I have been told I snore a little bit when I am overtired but really, every time I have been around him when he sleeps I feel as though ear plugs are needed!

If anyone has any insight whatsoever about snoring FILL ME IN! How do you make it go away? How do you sleep through it? Can it be taken care of before I smuggle him with a pillow???? Just kidding that last one is mean. But really, am I weird for wondering this or does anyone else have random thoughts like this?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whatcha got to say bout that?