Tuesday, July 21, 2009

My Sister


My sisters name is Angela Rose Dubois. She is almost 11 years old and I can't remember the last time I saw her. She used to call me every day and say hi, but of course that changed. Her mother is not the best role model out there, in fact Angie and her little brother were taken away from her. I look at Angie's aunt's Myspace and see her picture and it is heart wrenching because I really want her to be a part of my life.
My dad and her mom were not together long, and there was...well.....a slight age difference. My dad went back to his old ways, she started in on those ways and ta da! Another broken family. My poor baby sister had to suffer through it as just a baby, which is probably a good thing.
I remember when her mom was pregnant with her, I had an OBSESSION with Titanic and I really wanted her to name the baby Rose (after the character Rose in Titanic). Well My dad and her mom were not really into that but they wanted me to feel included so the named her Angela Rose.

I miss my sister, I really truly do. I have her email address but I don't want to just email her. Wha
t's the sense in emailing an 11 year old? You can't have a fun conversation online. I hope someday I'll be able to be a part of her life...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whatcha got to say bout that?