Wednesday, July 22, 2009

The Joys of Being a Woman

Why on Earth are women "blessed" with a wonderful "gift" every month?!?! I mean honestly, who thought it was a good idea to make us suffer through moodiness, pain, and suffering??? I tell ya, there must be a man somewhere giggling over us each and every month! Not falling asleep until 2 AM because of cramps is NOT my idea of a good time! Waking up every few hours because the Midol wore off is even worse! Then we have to deal with the boyfriends/husbands whining because we snap at them. Well EXCUSE ME but do YOU have to deal with this???


I suppose if I am going to rant about the unfairness of being a woman I should throw in pregnancy. Though I have not yet witnessed this, thank goodness since I am only 18, I am quite scared to. As joyous as it is in the end let's
be real. Gaining tons of weight, having a huge stomach bumping into things, bursting into tears over nothing, getting sick at the smell of foods you once loved? Ugh I am all set for now thank you very much. And through this 9 month process, the men get upset, they don't get what they want, they need to comfort us when we cry, or run when we are ready to kill them for doing this to us, and they think their life is rough! Then labor, oh lordy, pushing out a baby! Hello! OW! All the guys have to do is sit there and take our yelling, but that is SO much to ask for.

As I am sure my boyfriend will read this along with other guys, sorry but I have no sympathy for you haha! I am moody and in pain and I do not care what any of you have to say on this subject :)

2 comments:

Whatcha got to say bout that?