1) My family. Even though we all fight constantly I know that they love me. My mom and I have had a rocky relationship...but the day CJ was in the hospital, she showed up without me even having to ask.
2) the Twomey family. Even though I have lost them as a family, I am thankful that they have each other and that their love is so strong.
3) My (FEW) friends. I really do not have many, but the ones who are there for me have proven that they really care. It boggles my mind that people who have never met me care more about me than people I have known for my whole life.
4) My health. Granted I dont have the best health, and certainly not the best body, I am able to work, play, and learn.
5) A job. I make decent money, work with decent people, and I am able to afford the things that I want which is more than a lot of people can say.
6) Love. I may not have CJ in my life now, but he taught me how to love. He showed me that I can do anything and that it is possible to love me. He showed me laughter, and happiness. He showed me things that I will never forget. He taught me to love and to live, and for that I am forever thankful.
I am sure there are a lot of other things I should be thankful for....but right now this is the best I can do....
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.3