Sunday, November 8, 2009

Oh what a week/weekend

What a rough week/weekend. I found out CJ is being deployed....to Afghanistan....yeah it has been rough. But I am so proud of him. Fighting for our country is something he feels he needs to do that and I support him 100%. It is going to be very hard, but my motto is going to be, and has to be, it's not goodbye, it's see you later. I hope everyone will support him as much as his family and I and make sure you let him know.

This is a scary time for all of us. We are all nervous but all that matters is that we are there for him and support him. He could be gone for 14 months, that is a long time, but I hope everyone else has the faith that I have in knowing the time will be over before we all know it. Him and I are going to make it through this and it will make us stronger.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whatcha got to say bout that?