Tuesday, November 24, 2009

I'M GOING HOME!

Yay!!! I am soo happy! At 3:30 today I get to head home until Sunday! I am so excited! Not only am I going home but on Thursday I get to enjoy not only one but TWO Thanksgivings!! I am working in the morning, and when I get out I will be going to my house for some yummy dinner and then after that I get to go to CJ's parents house for ANOTHER dinner! Boy am I gonna have to work out after that!


It is going to be so nice to sleep in my own bed, take a shower and not have to wear flip flops, and play with my puppy! Is it weird that I am actually excited to go back to work in Auburn!?!? I never thought I would say that! But I miss it there A LOT!


I have decided to have a song of the day, or post, or whatever I manage to remember! Here is today's, Letters From Home:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whatcha got to say bout that?