Friday, November 20, 2009

Basketball Game Tonight!

*Tonight should be a fun one! Our UMF ladies are going against UMPI tonight in the first home basketball game of the season! I think Chelsey is coming up tonight so her and I will go cheer our beavers on :)


*This weekend I am working 12-6 both days.....gross but the money is definitely needed!


*I get to go home Tuesday!! I am so excited!! It will be nice to be home with friends and family and also to work in Auburn again! I am PSYCHED!


*Thanksgiving is so soon! I can't wait! Unfortunately I have to work until 2ish, but after that I get not only one but TWO Thanksgivings! Now THAT is something to be thankful for!


*In less than one month I am on Christmas break!!!! EEEK! Which means a whole months off and the end of my first semester in college! HOLY MOLY!!!!


*COME TO THE GAME TONIGHT!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whatcha got to say bout that?