Sunday, November 29, 2009

Back on the Farm

Well came back to Farmington today....not super thrilled but hey what can ya do?

I had an AMAZING Thanksgiving! Work was crazy, but sitting down to eat with the ones I love over not only one but TWO dinners was amazing! I feel as though I did not say what I am thankful for though, so better late than never right?

*I am thankful for having an amazing Memere and Tatante by my side. They have taken me in when I had nowhere to go and that is love. They have given me everything that I need and more and are the two most amazing women I have ever met. I am not very religious, but God put them on this planet to do good and dammit they do!

*I am thankful for an amazing boyfriend who stands by me through thick and thin, through the ups and downs and good times in bad. Snuggling with him on his couch in front of the fire is the most wonderful feeling I have ever felt. With him it is always wonderful, but this Thanksgiving break really made me realize how lucky I am to have him.

*I am thankful for my boyfriend's family. I feel that I have a very good relationship with them and that means a lot to me. I like knowing that I can text or message his mom when things are tough and I need advice. I like knowing that I can talk to his brother about things, nothing especially important, but I can talk to him. I love that his poppa welcomes me into his home with open arms, he really makes me feel like I am family. I love that his Grammie gives me real advice on things, and does NOT sugar coat them.

*I am thankful for being in school. I whine and complain about it, but I need to get a degree and I am thankful that I can pay for it, with the help of my family, and I am thankful for the opportunity to better myself.

*I am thankful for a wonderful roomie. We have ur ups and downs and rough moments, but honestly I don't know who else would be able to put up with my crap. I am a tough person to love and to get along with and she does a fantastic job.

*I am thankful that I know who my real friends are. When I went back to work in Auburn for a few days, everyone acted all excited to see me. Even if we don't all get along all the time, it was nice to see that I WAS missed and that I was welcome back.

*I am thankful that I do not have everything. I am thankful that I make mistakes. And most of all, I am thankful that I can't even write down all the things that I am thankful for, because that shows that you have a good life.


1 comment:

Whatcha got to say bout that?