Monday, August 17, 2009

12 Days and Counting!!

In 12 days I will be sitting in my dorm at the University of Maine in Farmington. I am TERRIFIED!! But, I have spoken to my roomie, her name is Jenny and I can't wait to meet her! We will be leaving my house at around 7:30 AM Saturday the 29th, with the help of my aunt, my memere, Diane, and CJ. I only have a few things left to get for supplies and such and I will be ready!

I have 3 classes on Monday, Wednesday, and Fridays, and I have two classes in Tuesdays and Thursdays. I also have my job that I will start as soon as possible, and so many things to do on campus. I may start cheering again. which would be awesome, and I am sooo pumped! I am rambling now but I tend to do that when I am excited :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whatcha got to say bout that?