Friday, August 21, 2009

A Very Nice Day

So besides today being SWELTERING, it was a lovely day. CJ and I had a wonderful day at The Loop. We visited Grammy and then took a stroll over to Starbucks, where we enjoyed some nice cold Izzes on such a hot day, along with some fruit and a sweet treat each. Just sitting back, enjoying the sun and cool breeze and watching people walk by was simply wonderful.

We then went back and spoke to Grammy for a bit, and we all went to dinner at Not Your Average Joes, which was scrumptious, it is the first restaurant that I have been to that serves Arnold Palmers, yummmm! I had a grilled cheese, because I am such a little kid when it comes to food, CJ had a white pizza, and Grammy had Caesar Salad. It was very nice to spend the day with Grammy.




Tomorrow CJ and I will be heading home, off to the balloon festival! Thank goodness I have a boyfriend who will actually let me go and go with me this year...It has been a long day, time to kick back, relax, and get to bed soon. Good night!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Whatcha got to say bout that?