Monday, September 20, 2010

Someone Who Can Try To Understand

Today I had a long talk with a friend who recently lost her boyfriend in a car accident. It was nice to have a conversation with someone who has SOME idea of how I feel. They were very different circumstances but we both lost the love of our lives in tragic ways.

It breaks my heart that she is going through a lot of the same things that I am...because I know how much she is hurting. She was so sweet and an amazing listener and I like to think I was as well. It is a conversation that I truly hope will not be our last.

It was tough to get into, because we both wanted to talk about it but at the same time didn't want to talk about it at all. Thanks V, you are a great friend, and I am so sorry for your loss

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whatcha got to say bout that?