Wednesday, September 22, 2010

I Just Want A Whisper...

I used to get so excited when CJ would whisper (message) me on WoW when he wasn't in Farmington...people have been whispering me the past few days and every time I get one my heart sinks because he used to be the only person who would whisper me. It is silly things like this that bring tears to my eyes and break my heart all over again...

I haven't been home in about a week, been hanging out in Farmington...heading home tomorrow and hopefully I will finally calm down. Can't handle this anxiety crap anymore! Tomorrow I being getting really serious about losing weight since there is no way I am going to ship out unless I lose 5 pounds....preferably 10, but I don't see that happening. I just really wish I had a work out buddy who could kick my ass, I need that right now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whatcha got to say bout that?