Monday, February 8, 2010

Fake A Smile...

That is what I have been doing today. I woke up sick, like, super sick. I think it may be because of stress and the fact that I tossed and turned all night. I didn't even leave my room today except to go to dinner. I need to get off my butt, good thing I have cheering tonight....and thank God for Jordyn, she has been trying so hard to keep me positive.

I have decided that once the cupcakes my Memere made me are gone it is time to eat healthy, work out, and get in better shape. If CJ is working his tush off I feel that I should be too! He has already started working hard and training hard so it is time for me to step up and do the same.

I just hope that the WHOLE Twomey family knows, I am here for you all. I love you all, and I hope that you guys will talk to me when you need someone to lean on....you guys really are family to me....Keep your chins up, I sure am trying, we can get through this, but only if we pull together.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whatcha got to say bout that?