Wednesday, February 3, 2010

4 Days...

I am exhausted, hungry, and sore. I got my butt kicked by cheering tonight. I have marks everywhere and really hurt my knee but it was a pretty successful practice overall. We got approved for a full budget, I am SO excited! Mats and Uniforms here we come!

The days are going by quickly and I am getting more and more nervous...I still can't believe what is happening right now....I never thought that I would see this day. I am afraid I won't be able to say goodbye. I want to see him board the plane but right now it is looking like that is not going to happen :( *sigh* I hope things work out but the way this year has been going who freaking knows...

I love you boo, the kids are gonna miss you<3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whatcha got to say bout that?