Friday, December 25, 2009

Merry Christmas

I just need to say thank you to my family, the Twomey family, and the Nigro family for such an amazing Christmas.


My family-an insane time as always, but I love them all.


Hallie, John, CJ, and Connor-You all make me crack up, even at 8 in the morning. Thank you all for everything. It was wonderful being able to spend Christmas with you.


Poppa-You let me sleep in your house and eat your food. Talking with you last night was amazing and I want to thank you for all that you do for me.


Grammie and Paul-Such a wonderful dinner! Spending the afternoon with you and your family was wonderful! You made me feel so very welcome and today meant the world to me.


Nanny and Poppa Twomey-A fun time as always :) Good times, good people, and good desert! Thank you so very much.


This holiday was one that I was nervous for, because I have never spent a Christmas with a boyfriend's family, and CJ's family welcomed me with open arms, as usual, and, I keep repeating myself here, but it was AMAZING! Never in my life have I met people who make me feel so welcome and so good. I love you all<3



2 comments:

Whatcha got to say bout that?