Thursday, February 10, 2011

RIP Tyler Bisbee

It is just one thing after another....not even 10 months after I lose CJ, I lose a good friend in a tragic car accident. Click here to see what little news is out so far.

Tyler Bisbee and I met at the campground we both grew up in each and every summer. He was the little brother of my good friend Keith, and we all had so many fun times together. From eating crazy amounts of pizza, to overeating absurd amounts of ice cream, to swimming for hours, playing basketball, going to the movies, teaching me to drive a jeep (that I completely wrecked the transmission of), to going out to eat, to playing silly games, and so many more fun times, such as the time Tyler ate all of my salsa and ended up sick all night because it was almost a whole jar! We never had a dull moment at Range Pond Campground.

Tyler had an unfortunate head on collision yesterday around 4pm. Sadly, he left us at the scene. It breaks my heart that there is nothing I can do for his family. Prayers and thoughts to the Bisbee family are 100% welcome. Tyler was only 17 years old, and there will forever be a hole in all of our hearts.

This hurts so badly...I don't even have time to mourn one death when another one slaps me in the face. Life is far too short...I don't think people realize this enough...

I will miss you Tyler...I will miss all the fun times we had, but that is what I will remember. The adorable boy with the hilarious sense of humor and the great smile. RIP sweetie

3 comments:

  1. Thinking of you especially today. Prayers, little one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was getting so desperate to move on from my break up six months ago, when I found out my Ex was cheating on me, Thanks to this same software expert at "hackingloop6@gmail .com" who hacked and gained me remote access to his phone activities, and exposed his infidelity. It was the first time anything that I was feeling made sense and I felt that excruciating anxiety starting to fade into the background just in realising that I am not crazy, and there’s a reason I’m still ruminating about my ex. I have a lot of grief and insecurities to work through before I go into another relationship.... "hackingloop6@gmail. com" is also on WhatsApp +1(484)540 - 0785, he's a trusted hacker that I was glad to apply for his service, his services are reliable and affordable...

    ReplyDelete

Whatcha got to say bout that?