Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Florida Tomorrow...

I was always supposed to go to Florida this summer...CJ and I were supposed to get married and move to Florida near Darrin...tomorrow I go to Florida with a family I absolutely adore...but it's not mine...I am so very happy that I was included and I am sure it will be a great time but I am scared.

I have only been to Florida once, when I was in 8th grade...I never saw myself going back without him. It is going to be hard to see what I am missing....but I am hoping a great time is coming. I worked 7 days in a row, I need some relaxation.

Lately I have had the best support from someone I could ask for. This person has been my best friend since elementary school and I thank God for him every day. I don't think I would make it through without him....

1 comment:

  1. Have fun love! You will love Florida and you definitely deserve a vacation. I'm sure he will be there with you the whole time. Miss you!

    ReplyDelete

Whatcha got to say bout that?