Saturday, January 2, 2010

Happy New Years!

I know everyone says "A new year, a new me" well I think that is wrong. I look around and so many people are using the fact that it is a new year to end their relationships, to party hard, to be..different. Well, not I. There are things that I want to change and to work on of course but a whole new me? Why? People love me for who I am. Some things I do want to work on are:

1) Keeping my relationship strong while he is deployed

2) Lose some weight, it needs to be done

3) Do better in school, my lowest grade was a C+ but I can do better

4) Find another job for summer, I am going to need to stay busy while he is gone
5) Keep my friends close, and not push any away

6) Spend more time with my family, ALL of my family

Those are my goals for right now. Number one is one of the most important because I have never had to go through a deployment yet. Any thoughts and prayers will always be greatly appreciated. Happy New Years to you and yours. Here's to 2010!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whatcha got to say bout that?