Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Oh What a Night

It's been one of those nights...fighting back tears and finding myself all alone, only physically of course. I have someone wonderful who is only a text or a phone call away but tonight was one of those nights where I just wanted to sob hysterically and have someone hold me while I freak out. Since I had nobody here, I bit my lip and kept it all in; impressively so if I might add.

It was foolish really. I saw something on Facebook that made me incredibly angry and I just lost it. Angry at everyone, angry at myself, sad about everything, and I just could not seem to cheer up! I am still pretty down, but talking to Gucci Mama made me feel better :) She's a pretty rad woman, that Gucci :)

So here I sit with a half smile on my face, knowing how I am feeling right now is, dare I say it, "normal" and that I am not as crazy as people make me out to be. That doesn't mean I feel okay about these crazy mixed up feelings, no no no! I hate them! I want them gone! But for now, settling with dealing with them will have to do...

Thank you to the few people who made me feel better tonight, you know who you are, you guys all rock my world. I love you!

1 comment:

  1. Crazy feelings does not mean you are crazy. You'd be crazy NOT to feel anything. Hang in there girlie. You are strong and beautiful and you will survive.

    ReplyDelete

Whatcha got to say bout that?