Sunday, October 24, 2010

Thanks Brie

Just because her eyes don't tear doesn't mean her heart doesn't cry. Just because she comes off strong, doesn't mean there's nothing wrong

I would like everyone to remember that...just because you see me once and I seem happy, that does not mean that I am. Just because there are no tears on my face, doesn't mean that I can't feel the hole in my heart. Just because I act strong for everyone else, doesn't mean I don't feel the weakest I have ever been. Give me a break guys....I am really trying! But what does that matter right?

1 comment:

  1. It matters a lot. Trying is all you can do and if anyone expects more from you then they have never felt a loss of a loved one. Hang in there girl! We will help you along.

    ReplyDelete

Whatcha got to say bout that?