Thursday, March 25, 2010

Bruins Game!

Yay! In like 11 hours Brie and I will be on our way to the Boston Bruins game and believe me, after the past 2 days I need it!

I have been in and out of the hospital the past 2 days because it appears I have ovarian cysts :( ickyyy! Thankfully mine isn't too big, only 2 cm but lemme tell you, IT FELT FREAKING HUGE! Think about the sharpest thing you can think of stabbing you in the ovaries, oh yeah NOT pleasant!

Now thankfully mine is not that big, but that is something that could happen :( It is terrifying! And it hurts! Ugh Bruins BETTER win, that's all I have to say lol

I also miss my boyfriend :( While I have been going through all this is is soaking up the sun in Florida with his family, lucky duck! I am super jealous, but I know he is worried about me so I feel bad for making him worry :( He will be home soon though and he has promised a tummy rub so I am content :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whatcha got to say bout that?