Monday, January 24, 2011

It's Been A While...

I haven't really had the energy to write lately. Sometimes blogging just makes me so sad, since I made this simply because I wanted CJ to read it....

Well, I am back at school, and believe you me it is kicking my ass. Well, anatomy is kicking my ass. My other classes are not too bad, there is still one I have not been too yet because it is once a week on Tuesday nights and last Tuesday night classes were canceled.

On a happy note, I am playing volleyball and having a great time! I am not super great but I am not terrible either! It is fun! I also have been doing Zumba and going to the gym, AND eating better! Maybe I will get healthier this time around :)

Not much else to say right now...just thought I would write so people don't worry too much :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whatcha got to say bout that?